Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
Area Manager (Mental Health, Social Care) – to £50 000
- Location: London£45 000 plus
- Post author
- Date Posted
- 16 Sep 2020
Role: Area Manager (Mental Health, Social Care)
Postcode: SE26 5EU
Sector: Social Care – Mental Health
Our client is growing organisation providing mental health and supported living services for vulnerable adults. This is a new opportunity for a strategic and operational leader to ensure excellent delivery and management of services.
The Area Manager is responsible for maintaining excellence and ensuring residents are safe, empowered to fulfil potential. You will ensure that support staff and processes are performed to a high standard in line with company values. This will include effective support and supervision arrangements for staff, ensuring that services comply with the requirements of QAF Level A performance standards. You will lead a team of accommodation managers and their teams, supporting them in the delivery of operational plans, including all growth, occupancy, and financial targets.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Leadership and People Management
• Recruitment, Training & Development
• Regulatory Frameworks (QAF) and Operations
• Health and Social Care (exceptional support delivery and innovation).
• Business Growth and New Accommodations Launches
• Working with external agencies and strategic relationships
• Financial Responsibilities (review and management of budgets)
• Digitalisation and Digital Platforms
• Project Management, Collaboration & Business Continuity
• Significant management experience in Adult Social Care (esp. Mental Health).
• Experience in regulatory frameworks (CQC or QAF) and RSH standards
• Proven experience in quality standards and continuous improvement.
• Understanding of financial management (planning, budgeting, and monitoring).
• Experience in governance systems and structures including audits, risk management, investigations, complaint handling and report writing.
• Ability to develop positive working relationships with external stakeholders.
• Experience in using Customer Relationship Management systems and databases.
• Caring and compassionate person with a genuine desire to want to make a difference and help disadvantaged individuals to have meaningful and purposeful lives.
Apply now for immediate consideration