Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
My client, a lively and dynamic organisation, with beautiful offices in central London. Is looking for a talented and highly motivated Event Producer. With a passion for designing and delivering successful business events and the ambition to join an award-winning team of 15 event and marketing professionals. Working with high profile clients across the UK.
The Event Producer (Maternity Cover) role sits within the Event and Live Marketing team, and reports to the Event Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, delivering, and evaluating a series of in person and virtual business events with duties including, but not limited to:
• Designing, planning, delivering, evaluating, and reporting on in-person and virtual events.
• Owning projects end-to-end.
• Proactively engaging with attendees, clients, suppliers, sponsors, partners etc.
• Representing the organisation and its clients externally to develop profile and reputation.
• Operating within the project budget, managing income and expenditure.
• Reporting on your projects’ progress, outcomes and KPIs.
The right candidate for this role will have a proven track record in coordinating events, experience of managing ‘virtual events’, be process driven and have great customer service skills for liaising with stakeholders.
This is a 12 / 13-month maternity cover contract, with an immediate start.
Salary circa 30K plus benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration.