Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
My client, a bright and dynamic Events company, who produce various large-scale events and summits internationally, urgently require an Events Coordinator to join a busy and bubbly team to assist with a variety of administrative and coordination tasks across the organisation.
As the Events Coordinator you will report into and support the Head of Operations, working cohesively on the end-to-end management of events.
The job is a full time, office-based role, (‘blended working is possible’) – but will involve travel several times per year to research venues and attend the events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual to grow their events operational experience with variety of challenging tasks whilst working in an industrious environment.
Tasks will include…
• Close liaison with clients, booking them onto the event management system, sending confirmation, providing pre-event guidance and support -manage delegate requirements, obtaining and recording flights and travel information along with regularly updating and following up attendees for critical information in advance of their attendance.
• Assisting with the running of live events on site, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all events run smoothly.
• Look after all conference speaker requirements and assist with the management the programme content.
• Sales and database administration for the Sales team and some social media admin.
• There will be additional administrative tasks in the office such as ensuring that the office is equipped to function. Also working on other admirative tasks from time to time as instructed to by management.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in the events industry, who is enthusiastic, has bags of initiative, enjoys working in a team and has a great eye for detail.
Starting salary 19K – 22K depending on skills and experience
Apply now for immediate consideration!