Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
Events & Marketing Coordinator urgently required. Hybrid. Paying £28 000.
This is a fast-paced and varied role, responsible for supporting the Events & Marketing Manager and the Head of Events. Helping in the delivery of a busy events programme. Reporting to the Events & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of events and marketing administration. Attendance at evening and weekend events is occasionally required (adjusted hours or TOIL is always offered).
The Events & Marketing Coordinator is a hybrid role, which only requires two days in the office, the rest can be from home.
Main duties will include:
• Carry out all event related administration, with support for larger events.
• Set up events on database, monitor and manage capacities, issues, etc.
• Book zoom/AV/other support as necessary for internal events.
• Draft and send delegate communications and joining instructions.
• Create marketing emails and content to promote the events.
• Undertake the preparation of all event materials and booking/ordering print.
• Organise catering, set up and attend events as necessary (mainly in-house).
• Responsibility for running of the event on the day.
• Liaise with event organisers, speakers and the Librarian to produce reading lists.
• Provide admin support for committee meetings, including booking rooms.
The right person for this role will have previous experience administering events, be a fast learner and enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
Starting salary is 28K plus benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration.