Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
An experienced Executive Assistant is urgently required to support the CEO at a large City based Financial Services organisation.
The role pays £40 000. The post is office based.
This is a delightful role for an experienced EA. The CEO has never had an EA and so the successful candidate will set up systems, processes and will make the role their own.
• Extensive diary management for the CEO. Arrange meetings, lunches (both external and in-house) and events, organise meeting room bookings, conference / video calls, ensuring appointments do not conflict. Monitor invitation ‘tracking’ responses.
• Minutes and action points to be taken for Committees, Monthly Team meetings with Direct Reports, plus any other meetings, as and when required.
• Organise or assist with various annual events
• Arrangement of business trips, including all travel arrangements (e.g. booking of flights, transportation and accommodation; arrangement of visa requirements; scheduling of meetings; production of itinerary and other required documents), as and when.
• Process expenses.
• Prepare correspondence, Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets, etc. as and when needed.
This is an urgent role with a May/ June start.
Salary: to £40 000
Start date: May/ June 2021 (Office based)