Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
A small friendly and professional private general practice, in central London, is looking for a new Medical Secretary. The person will provide a secretarial service to 2 of the senior Doctors, ensuring strong support and high standards of customer service. You will be joining a warm, professional and friendly team, who have been in situ for at least 5-years each, and the practice has loyal customers/patients, who often praise the warm and professional nature of the Doctors and staff at the practice.
• £32k to £38k, depending on experience, + benefits
• Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm
• Permanent, full-time
• Start: ASAP
• Central London
• 2 years’ experience in the private sector in London preferable general practice but will accept from other specialities.
• AMSPAR qualification preferable but not absolute
• Knowledge of medical terminology
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Liaising with patients, hospitals and consultants.
• Arranging hospital admission for patients when requested, and arranging tests and investigations when requested
• Dealing with telephone enquiries from patients
• Typing and processing of referral letters and outgoing patient correspondence in prompt time
• Accurate copy and audio typing speed of minimum 60wpm using audio-typing machinery
• Doctors’ general diary management