Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
Part-time Administrator – pro rata salary of £30 000.
A leading training organisation, is seeking a part-time administrator to join their busy team. To assist with the delivery of courses, together with managing the relationships of all Tutors and Consultants.
Main duties will include:
• The scheduling, monitoring and administration of all aspects of training courses.
• Including online training & registrations for UK and international programmes.
• Responsible for registration and confirmation of delegates.
• Answering any potential queries on course content, locations etc.
• Sourcing tutors and venues for public training courses.
• Administration of eLearning database.
• Setting up new users, cancelling users etc.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working in a training/events administration role. Experience of working with databases management and some customer service is also required.
This is a part time role, working 3 days a week, some hybrid working is also available. Initially this will be a 6-month fixed-term contract. The pro-rata salary is 30K, but with the hours worked (3 days per week) will be 18K per annum.
Apply now for immediate consideration.