Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
Senior Support Worker / Team Leader – Care for the Elderly – £12.60 per hr
- Location: London£10.00 – £13.00 per hour
- Post author
- Date Posted
- 19 Aug 2020
Senior Support Worker / Team Leader – Care for the Elderly – Bank Staff
This is an opportunity to join a beautiful and historic company in the centre of the City of London. It is not only a home to some wonderful retired residents, who have a caring and friendly nature, but also has such a wealth of history and stunning facilities that are open to the general public. It is all set in lovely English Country gardens, historic buildings, its own chapel and really friendly and caring staff. This is a rare opportunity, which many people have wanted to join. You will become part of a unique community and have the chance to work with some wonderful people in a beautiful setting.
• City of London
• Permanent, full-time
• Hours will change from week to week but you will be given several weeks rota in advance
• Excellent benefits
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• To be responsible for the admission of residents, their initial and continuing assessment by completing the relevant documentation and maintaining records and care plans.
• To delegate duties to staff and supervise resident care plans, ensuring that they are reviewed and updated regularly.
• To ensure the correct procedure is followed for ordering and administrating medications safely.
• To undertake quality audits-health and safety, quality and financial.
• To make regular orders and keep records.
• To liaise and communicate with other professionals ensuring a holistic approach to resident care.
• To oversee residents diet and menu to ensure that this is nutritionally balanced
• To assist in the induction of new staff and training as required including NVQs
• At least 2 years in a supervisory / managerial type role.
• A minimum of 6-months experience in elderly care including dementia care.
• Have a good awareness of CQC regulations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Friendly, approachable and assertive, with a caring and flexible approachable
• Knowledge of basic care and support
• Able to cover shift patterns