Sorry, but we've not yet supported your browser ( IE7 and/or IE8 ). Please use on of the below, advanced, browser(s) to view this site.
London Recruitment Solutions
This is an opportunity to join an award winning company, that provides training and employability services, offering education, travel, work experience and volunteer opportunities, both in the UK and internationally. They provide personal progression towards jobseekers, international students and individuals helping them to achieve career success and enjoy rewarding life experiences.
The role of Social Media Content Creator, is responsible for all social media, operating across multiple platforms, profiles, and audiences. It requires strong skills in planning, writing, designing and maintaining content. Success in the role will be measured by both the building of audience scale, engagement, and lead generation. A key factor for success will be effective engagement with other stakeholders, both to source content and to encourage interaction, so a team player with an engaging personality is highly preferable.
• £28k to £32k + benefits including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, employer Pension contributions, career development opportunities, office gym discount etc.
• 9am – 5:30pm, Mon to Fri, with a paid lunch break of 1hr
• SE London
• Permanent, full-time
• Start: ASAP
• Track record in digital content creation, with working knowledge of Adobe suite or similar
• Experience in taking videos and photos for social media usage on a professional setting.
• Experience in Social Media management platforms, Agora Pulse, Facebook Business Manager or similar
• but not essential)
• Good communicator with an eye for detail
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Generate content (from planning to execution) for all social profiles, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other accounts, driving channel growth and lead generation
• Generate and monitor end-customer reviews and testimonials
• Write blog posts